Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alright the dangerous liberal bias,

Restating from my previous blog: "The liberal media channels (everything but FOX News)have been attacking Sarah Palin/John McCain to give Barack Obama more ground. Think I'm lying? Then explain this fact: On CNN, while Hurricane Ike was ravaging the south, CNN continues to rant about Sarah Palin. While Hurricane Ike was displayed on the bottom captioning, comments about Sarah Palin were taking up most of the TV screen. Here's more bias: Why don't these liberal networks cover Barack Obama's vice president Joe Biden??? (He's boring, no one really cares about him...) But anyway, don't let the subliminal messages of these liberal media networks get to you. Instead, watch something more candid, like Fox News." There is still more Sarah Palin coverage going on, and I haven't really heard anything about the hurricane...

2 comments:

Karwehn K said...

I don't mean to argue as a liberal, because I'm not, but I feel the media isn't as liberally bias as your article suggests. Yes, I'll admit that the majority of the media swings to the left, but that is not to say they are giving Barack Obama an edge over John McCain. I'd say that they, the various media sources, lean towards McCain one week and Obama the next, but never do they show bias towards one candidate for a long period of time. When it comes to the VP's, the reason as to why they talk about Sarah Palin more than Joe Biden is because she's more interesting. The fact the she helped boost McCain for a week proves this. Biden hasn't been able to do that so he isn't covered. The media does what gets them the most viewers.

Shane I. said...

Kevin, what I thought of while watching coverage of hurricane ike was that conservatives were using it to cover up the scandals involving Sarah Palin. Also I could make the same argument that F
OX News is being biased against Obama/Biden, because all they do is praise the right side while scorning the left.