Monday, October 6, 2008

Palin Fights Back

Sarah Palin is questioning the ties Barack Obama has. Sarah Palin commented on Obama's ties with William Ayers, a domestic terrorist. Obama "sees America as imperfect enough to work with a domestic terrorist who had targeted his own country." Ayers isn't the only character tied to Obama that Palin is reminding voters about. She also told FOX News contributor William Kristol that she doesn't know why Jeremiah Wright is off limits for discussion. (That lousy excuse of a preacher) The government created HIV to kill black people? Note that we are dealing with these liberals that threaten America as we know it.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/06/palin-invokes-jeremiah-wright/

6 comments:

Vivian H said...

I think the whole "Barak Obabma being friends with Bill Ayers" thing is just hilarious. I don't see it as anything but advantageous to his campain since it stops any rational person from taking Palin seriously.
Same goes for Wright, who sounds rather senile...
Then again, I think I might possibly be biased against your source.

Kate J said...

Not that I am found of terrorists or anything, but who says it won't turn out well? We don't know what will happen, we weren't friends with terrorists and 9/11 happened, so maybe it could be helpful. I think that politics should be about who you're friends are (not that the information is truthful) shoudln't matter. If I have firends that are drug dealers does that make me a bad person?

Kate J said...

Oh, by the way, thank you away my idenity and grouping me as "these liberals."

Shane I. said...

Kevin, according to CNN about William Ayers, "the two had not spoken by phone or exchanged e-mail messages since Obama came to the U.S. Senate in 2005". Also there is a connection through Palin's husband to the Alaska Independance Party's leader Joe Vogler who said “My government is my worst enemy. I’m going to fight them with any means at hand.” He also put up an idea of having Alaska suceed from the nation. I'd say that's threatening America more than a college professor who was an anti-war activist in the sixties and is relatively cool-headed right now.

Quinn J said...

Finally, a news source that isn't completely blasting Palin for the littlest things. Next week Kevin, i suggest you find an article blasting Joe Biden! I mean, Kate, how bad is Fox News, is it any worse the other way than NBC? or CNN? They take everything Palin says and blows it out of proportion. But i don't know how much Obama being friends with somebody has to do with his campaign...

Nakul P. said...

FOX news is a joke to the highest degree... CNN is the way to go!